- Dean Wisdom and Kristin Goodwin currently accept Blue Cross and Blue Shield – Blue Choice PPO:
- Co-pay can range from $15-$40 per session.
- Please check with your carrier for your benefits and co-pay amount.
- Other insurance carriers:
- Dean and Kristin are out-of-network and provide a receipt with insurance coding.
- Clients file their own claims for possible reimbursement.
- Please check with your carrier for your benefits and reimbursement amount.
- Kelsey Chomik has a reduced rate of $90 and provides a receipt for insurance coding.
- Please check with your carrier as interns are often not covered by plans. We hope the reduced fee will offset the cost of this expense.
- Licensed therapists: $120 per 50-minute session (adults, couples, teens, children).
- Licensed therapist interns: $90 per 50-minute session (adults, teens, children).
- Accepted forms of payment: cash, check, cashiers check, VISA, MC, American Express, and flex/HSA accounts with a credit card.
How long will I be in counseling?
- At the first session we:
- Determine goals for therapy in a treatment plan.
- Set the approximate number of weeks/sessions.
- Average length of counseling in my practice experience:
- Results cannot be predicted or guaranteed, but several of my clients average 12-24 weekly sessions.
- Some individuals/couples just need feedback about a specific issue and others seek longer term progress.
Take the Next Step: